This is the eleventh in a series of unofficial FAQs released with each new data pack. Below are rulings from the ANCUR staff regarding some of the cards in Martial Law, as approved by the lead designer Michael Boggs.
On the LamEdit
1. Does using On the Lam's ability trigger Wasteland?
2. Can the Runner install On the Lam from a Street Peddler?
|No. On the Lam's ability causes it to be installed as a hosted condition counter. As an event, it cannot ever be installed.|
3. Can the Runner trash a Cloak if they spend the credit from Cloak during the run initiated by Cold Read?
|Yes. Spending recurring credits from a card is considered using that card, so trashing Cloak for Cold Read is allowed.|
4. If Reaver is the first card trashed during a turn, does the Runner draw a card?
5. If the Runner would gain enough credits to have more than 6Cr when the run ends (e.g. through a run initiated by Dirty Laundry or High Stakes Job), does Manta Grid still trigger?
6. If the Runner trashes Manta Grid after the run in which it triggers (e.g. with Political Operative or on another run), does the Corp still get an additional click on their next turn?
7. If there is ice protecting the server chosen for Mind Game, can the Runner jack out before encountering the outermost piece of ice on that server, or must they encounter it first?
8. What happens if Wormhole’s subroutine resolves Mind Game’s?